Friday, March 31, 2006

So I've been watching The Passion of the Christ the last few days, and I've just reached the ascent to Golgotha. I'll have more to say about the film once I've finished watching it, but I can't stop thinking about how hilarious it would be if the DVD had a blooper reel. I mean, this movie's got to have some bloopers, right? What would they be like?

Do you suppose the guy playing Pilate stood up during the trial and succumbed to the temptation to yell out, "I shall welease -- Wodewick!"

While filming the flogging of Jesus, did any of the guys playing Roman soldiers go to raise their flails and inadvertently lose their grip and let them fly away behind them?

Did James Caviezel, playing Jesus, ever have to stop and yell, "LINE!"

Did the three guys on the crosses spontaneously break into "Always Look On The Bright Side of Life"?

As George Carlin once said, "These are the kinds of thoughts that kept me out of the really good schools."

No comments: