Friday, March 24, 2006

Still clinging to that one last delusion....

I've found the whole Washington Post conservative blogger thing just plain strange in so many ways, and now that it's over in surreal fashion, I just have to note the last graf of Michelle Malkin's post in which she decides that the guy had to go:

The bottom line is: I know it when I see it. And, painfully, Domenech's detractors, are right. He should own up to it and step down. Then, the Left should cease its sick gloating and leave him and his family alone.


Well, I suppose she's right -- it would certainly be unseemly for the Left to do any gloating over this. Domenech is gone, and that should be that. His name should never be sullied by the left again.

And having established that, I'm sure that the Right will never ever mention Dan Rather's name again.

No comments: