Thursday, May 04, 2006

Blank-filling, in progress

John tagged me with this:

I am pretty tired now that the end of my work week is approaching.
I want reform in Albany that will allow Upstate New York to stop dying on the vine.
I wish my son was still alive.
I hate hot weather.
I love my family, my friends, my workplace, and Star Wars.
I miss the feeling that another Star Wars movie was in the offing.
I fear direct confrontations.
I hear Maya and Miguel on PBS Kids.
I wonder what the setting will be for Guy Gavriel Kay's next novel.
I regret nearly every minute spent not writing, and waiting until my current age to start developing handy skills.
I am not nearly as skilled with hand tools as I wish to be. (But that's changing.)
I dance only when alone, although I'd love to learn Irish step-dancing and how to do a real, good waltz.
I sing constantly when I'm alone -- mostly showtunes.
I cry havoc, just before I let slip the dogs of war.
I am not always as thorough as I should be with certain tasks.
I make with my hands pretty good macaroni and cheese, pastitsio, fried chicken, and hushpuppies.
I write the songs that make the whole world sing....(Well, OK. I write the things I feel like writing. No more, no less.)
I confuse "rein" with "reign", which makes for some hilariously parsing sentences in my book wherein the main mode of transportation is the horse.
I need to lose a bit of weight. The overalls have been snugger than usual lately. Luckily, it's the right time of year for it.
I should write more.
I start laughing, and then I often can't stop.
I finish The Promised King this year. No more excuses.
I tag no one. Freebie here, folks.

No comments: