Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sunday Burst of Weirdness

"Weird" probably isn't the right word for this; it's actually really cool in that MC Escher-ish way. Go look.

Link via He-Who-Eschews-Permalinks.

(Steven also notes, in the post above the one I'd link above if he had permalinks, something about Internet Explorer 7:

And now for something good: middle-clicking a link opens it in a new tab. That was something I really came to like in FireFox. (And middle-clicking while not on a link opens up scrolling, which I like, and which FireFox does not do.)


Is he referring to clicking the scroll-wheel? In the latest version of FireFox (I'm running 2.0.0.3), clicking the scroll wheel does the same things he describes here.)

(And actually, I now see that Steven thinks the pictures are more reminiscent of Magritte than Escher. I had to remind myself who Magritte was, and I think I lean in his direction, kinda-sorta. Maybe even a blend of the two.)

No comments: