Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I want to believe

Apparently the new X-Files movie will be subtitled I Want To Believe, which as any good TXF fan knows, is the slogan on the famous poster on Fox Mulder's office wall. I like the title.

So am I excited for the return of TXF? I wasn't at first, although I wasn't not excited either; just "Huh. I hope it's good." Well, now I'm starting to hope it's pretty darn good after all.

But just one thing: I hope the producers toned down Gillian Anderson a bit for the movie, because I've just spent some time surfing through this extensive Gillian Anderson photo collection, and let me say, if she looks like this in the movie:



...I may have some difficulty concentrating on the plot. Or the dialogue. Or my popcorn. I'm just sayin'.

5 comments:

teflonjedi said...

On your last point...I'm with you, brother...

Anonymous said...

Wine, Cheese, and Gillian Anderson. What do these have in common? ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm a straight-as-they-come happily married woman and *I* may have trouble! Good GAWSH. But then I watched the show for her back when. She just got hotter all the time.

Tonio Kruger said...

Yes, she is very attractive (says the guy who had a crush on her all throughout the 1990s) but she doesn't look like that on the actual TV show. She's still beautiful, just in a different, more subtle way.

Kelly Sedinger said...

I thought she was utterly beautiful on the teevee show, but the show stopped filming eight years ago, and this is how she looks now: even more radiant. It's gonna be distracting!