Tuesday, May 06, 2008

"I've recently spent a spell of time being dead."

I don't remember where I first saw The Rule of Death linked, so thanks to whomever, but I'm hooked. It's a web-comic that's a Western about a man named Pete who, having died, decides that he'd just as soon not be dead after all. It's got a wonderfully creepy tone to it, along with acerbic dialogue that reminds me of the kind of thing Joss Whedon writes (such as when the town Doc, meeting Pete after Pete's returned from the dead, says, "You may not realize this, Pete, but yes, accurate identification of life or death is still considered a pretty fundamental ability in my profession."). There aren't too many installments yet, but the comic is apparently updated every Friday.

Read the first installment here.

No comments: