Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday Burst of Weirdness

Things of oddness:

:: Some guy willingly got a combover. Heavens, why?!

:: Lest anyone feel, since he's leaving office soon, any need to moderate their negative feelings about George W. Bush, let there be no doubt: he really is a son-of-a-bitch.

:: Via MeFi, I find a guy who writes lots of reviews of movies for IMDb, and he seems to viscerally loathe everything he sees. Either that or he's keeping silent on the ones he likes. One wonders why he watches so many movies, then; if my rate of return on time spent on a hobby versus the actual pleasure I derive from said hobby is this low, you know what I do? I get myself another hobby.

:: Here's a stunning collection of photos of people around the world celebrating the end of Christmas. I didn't know that there was a beastie known as a "Krampus", who supposedly travels around with St. Nicholas to punish the bad children. Wow.

No comments: