Sunday, February 01, 2009

Men I Admire


Men I Admire, originally uploaded by Jaquandor.

A while back, SamuraiFrog tagged me with this. I'd have had this done earlier if not for other circumstances, obviously. The rules:

A. Link back to the blog that tagged you.
B. Link back to the originator of this meme, which is The Dino Lounge.
C. Create your own list of 20 men that you admire and post them on your blog.
D. Tag 5 other people to participate in this meme.
E. If you like, please let The Dino Lounge know that you've participated in this meme so he can check out your posting and comment on it.


Rather than do a list, I put together the photo montage you see here. Click through to see it larger, with identifications and mouse-over notes. (As of this writing I haven't finished the notes yet.)

For tags: Jason, Mr. Jones, Roger, Belladonna, and Steph. (If they haven't done it already, obviously.)

2 comments:

SamuraiFrog said...

That's a nice-looking group of pictures.

Roger Owen Green said...

OK, showing my vast ignorance of technology: how, precisely, does one do the photo montage? Actually, I HAVE picked my 20 men, but haven't posted it yet for this very reason.