Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sunday Burst of Weirdness

Oddities abound!

:: One of my Facebook friends posted this, and boy howdy, is it perfect Burst of Weirdness material! Behold the ninja...monkey.

:: You know, folks, just because you can make a Nativity scene out of just about anything doesn't mean that you necessarily should make a Nativity scene out of just about anything.

:: I haven't linked anything from Neatorama lately, so I'm just going to take a minute as the site loads in another tab, scroll down to the item I like best on their front page as of this writing, and link it accordingly. So hold on...

checking...

...dooby dooby doo...

Ah, here we go: a good old religious controversy involving a billboard that I, on my honor, found pretty funny.

:: I'm always pleased by a nice video of somebody receiving a pie in the face, so here's a good one involving two ESPN managers, their mutual allegiances to the Yankees and Red Sox, and the bet between them. That's how to lose a bet with grace!

More next week.

2 comments:

Thee Earl of Obvious said...

I guess the billboard is yet another reason for Catholics like myself to shrug and turn the other cheek. 7 times 7777 times I suppose.

Oh what a wonderful world this would be if other religions could follow our lead in this regard.

Just imagine if comics or drunken actors did not offend those who do seem unable to tolerate degradation.

Lynn said...

Speaking of Christmas decorations...

http://img160.yfrog.com/i/9dpk.jpg/