Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Notice....

Effective as of this post, I am turning on comment moderation for this blog. This means that all comments will be held until I am able to review them for publication. I do check e-mail fairly frequently throughout my day, but there it is. I hope this isn't too much of a pain in the arse, but many other blogs I read do it this way, with no wildly ill effects that I can see.

If anyone has a serious problem with this, well, you can always petition to get your money back.

3 comments:

Kaye Waller said...

Uh-oh. I hope De-Lurking Week didn't bring out any Flying Monkeys!

Lynn said...

Comment moderation is one of my least favorite things but in your case I completely understand. Sometimes, like it or not, you just have to put a lock on the door.

Roger Owen Green said...

I'm sad.
I understand.