Sunday, March 21, 2010

A quiz thing!

There's a blog out there called Sunday Stealing that does nothing but provide quiz things. So I'm officially doing one of theirs. Hooray!

TEN TO START.

1. Are you single?

No.

2. Are you happy?

Kinda.

3. Are you bored?

Not right now.

4. Are you naked?

I like to keep readers, so...no. (Really! No.)

5. Are you a blonde?

No. But I was at birth, oddly enough.

6. Are you moody?

Sure.

7. Are you a lover/hater?

I hate loving. Or love hating. OK, not really, but I'm not sure what this means.

8. Are you hot/cold?

Right now I'm on the warm side. But I can cool off quickly.

9. Are you Irish?

Half. The other half is German.

10. Are you Asian?

Wow, that came out of nowhere. No, I'm not.

TEN FACTS.

1. Name:

I don't give out my name.

2. Nicknames:

"Hey you!"

3. Birth mark:

A map of Poland, with its pre-1939 borders.

4. Hair color:

Brown, but graying rapidly. Just typing that answer saw three more gray hairs appear.

5. Natural hair color:

The one I've got now.

6. Eye color:

Blue or "hazel", whatever the hell color "hazel" is.

7. Height:

5'10".

8. Facebook Mood:

Errr...not sure.

9. Favorite color:

Purple

10. One Place to Visit:

Well, you can visit the State Penitentiary, but I don't recommend it unless you know someone there.

TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE.

1. Do you believe in love at first sight?

No. But I believe in overwhelming physical attraction.

2. Do you believe in soul mates?

No. That is to say, I don't believe we only have one.

4. Have you ever been hurt emotionally?

No. Somehow I've spent 38 years on Planet Earth, interacting with other human beings, and never suffered the smallest emotional trauma. Yay!

5. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?

I hope not.

6. Have you ever been cheated on?

Lord, I hope not!

7. Have you ever liked someone and not told them?

Always! And never!

8. Are you afraid of commitment?

Yes. Wait until The Wife figures this out, huh?

9. Who was the last person you hugged?

The Wife.

10. Who was the last person you kissed?

The Wife.

TEN THIS OR THAT.

1. Love or lust?

Luvst. Mix 'em together, says I!

3. Cats or dogs?

Cats. Dogs are OK, but they mostly bug me.

4. A few best friends or many regular friends?

Both.

5. Television or internet?

Internet, which is where I get my teevee. We don't even have cable. Don't need it. (Hey, what if they had the Internet on television? They could call it WebTV! Gotta call the patent office....)

6. Chinese Or Indian?

Food? Chinese.

7. Wild night out or romantic night in?

Romantic night out, followed by a wild night in.

8. Money or Happiness?

Money, with which I will buy happiness. Yes, you can totally buy happiness. Don't believe the naysayers!

9. Night or day?

Night.

10. MSN or phone?

Neither. E-mail or Facebook message. You can call, but I almost certainly won't answer. I will call back, though. I just don't answer my phone unless I'm married to you or the person I married gave birth to you.

TEN HAVE YOU EVER.

1. Been caught sneaking out?

No.

2. Been skinny dipping?

Yes, and I have photos right here. (No, I haven't, and no photos, either. What kind of weirdo do you think I am?)

3. Stolen?

Yes, but either accidentally (as in the small item I forgot to pay for at the checkout, or the usual "swiping a box of paperclips from the office" thing).

4. Bungee jumped?

No. Would like to, however.

5. Lied to someone you liked?

Yes. I like you, after all, and some of these answers are false.

6. Finished an entire jaw breaker?

Yes. Don't like 'em.

8. Wanted an ex bf/gf back?

No, because they were uniformly insane. (Except one, actually. She's the one I felt bad about.)

9. Cried because you lost a pet?

Absolutely.

10. Wanted to disappear?

Absolutely.

TEN PREFERENCES IN A PARTNER.

1. Smile or eyes?

Smiling eyes.

2. Light or dark hair?

Any color hair is fine. Red's awesome, though.

3. Hugs or kisses?

Both.

4. Shorter or taller?

No preference. If taller, not a foot taller or something like that.

5. Intelligence or attraction?

I'm attracted to intelligence.

6. Romantic or spontaneous?

Why are these mutually exclusive? Spontaneous can be romantic, can't it?

7. Funny or serious?

Funny.

8. Older or Younger?

Either.

9. Outgoing or quiet?

Either.

10. Sweet or Bad Ass?

Sweetly bad-ass.

TEN HAVE YOU’S.

1. Ever performed in front of a large crowd?

Yes.

2. Ever done drugs?

Aside from alcohol, no.

3. Ever been pregnant?

I'm a guy, so....

5. Ever been on a cheer leading team?

No.

6. Ever Been on a dance team?

No.

7. Ever been on a sports team?

No. (Should have tried out for swim team in school, though.)

8. Ever been in a drama play/production?

I was in the orchestra for a couple of shows, does that count?

9. Ever owned a BMW, Mercedes Benz, Escalade, Hummer or Bentley?

Why would I want to? A car should get me from point A to point B, be able to play some decent music while doing so, and have enough room for my tools. And it shouldn't cost a ridiculous amount to fill it (or require filling freakishly often).

10. Ever been in a rap video?

You gotta love these quizzes where questions come out of left field.

TEN LASTS.

1. Last phone call you made:

To dial my own voicemail. (Before that, The Wife.)

2. Last person you hung out with:

The Daughter. (Non-relatives: a friend from work.)

4. Last time you worked:

Friday.

5. Last person you tackled:

I sacked Tony Romo for an eight yard loss in the Cowboys' third preseason game last year. (No, I didn't. Tackling? Is there some slang definition of "tackling" I don't know about?)

6. Last person you IM’d:

It's been a really long time since I IM'd anyone. Odd, since I always liked IMing people as a means of communication.

8. Last person(s) you went to the movies with:

The Wife.

9. Last thing you missed:

I winged a large rock at the head of a rhinoceros, but missed. OK, no, I didn't. I'm not sure what this means -- I miss my mother in law, who died a year ago. Is that what this means?

10. Last thing you ate:

A banana. In a little bit I'm going to drink a Dr. Pepper.

That's all she wrote!

No comments: