Monday, May 03, 2010

Thirty Day Challenge: Day Twenty-one

Favorite Movie Quote

Boy, is this ever a loaded one for me. I couldn't begin to name a single favorite movie quote, so here are a bunch. See if you can name the films:

"A rational transaction! One life for millions!"

"Hey, no sweat. I play video games better than anybody."

"At least you're still in one piece! Look what happened to me!"

"So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave."

"Red wine, with fish. Well, that should have told me something."

"Your problem is sex and nervousness."

"You're the Mayor of Shark City, and these people think you want the beaches open!"

"I stick my neck out for nobody."

"Why, I make more money, than...than...than Calvin Coolidge! Put together!"

"I'm gonna blow this place up and be home in time for cornflakes."

"A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day."

"Ahh, Lupin. Out for a stroll in the moonlight?"

"Ohhh, I'll take that action. You're out some smokes, Son!"

"Huh. What were the odds that trap door would lead out here?"

2 comments:

Lord Chlorus said...

I'll start the ball rolling:

"At least you're still in one piece! Look what happened to me!": Wizard of Oz; Scarecrow to Tinman

"I stick my neck out for nobody.": Casablanca, Sam to Ugarte[sp? - the Peter Lorre character]

"Ahh, Lupin. Out for a stroll in the moonlight?": Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Snape to Lupin

"You're the Mayor of Shark City...": I'm going to hazard a guess that's from Jaws.

--- Dan

Tonio Kruger said...

2. The Last Starfighter
4. Serenity
5. From Russia, With Love.
7. Jaws
8. Casablanca
9. Singing in the Rain
11. Independence Day