Sunday, June 06, 2010

Wondering....



Still waiting for a Wonder Woman movie...but I saw one of these images over at Cal's blog, and I was impressed. I'm fairly certain the images are digital creations, but the actress is Cobie Smulders, from How I Met Your Mother. I have to admit, she does look the part...although my ideal Wonder Woman right now is Stana Katic from Castle.











Wow! Come on, Powers-That-Be...get a good script and make the movie!

I'm pretty sure all these images (save the top one) originate here. Lots more where these came from, including some concept pictures for action sequences.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's actually the outfit of Xena: Warrior Princess.

I wish they could have made a Wonder Woman movie with Lucy Lawless, but I think she's a bit too old for the role now.