Sunday, July 18, 2010

Meme of Many Odd Questions, part deux

Apparently last week's Sunday Stealing quiz-thing was a two-parter, so once again via, here's Part Deux.

23. Do you rent movies often?

Not terribly often -- once a month, maybe. More often if you count movies watched online or checked out of the library. I'm intrigued by that thing that Netflix has that lets you watch movies on your Wii, I have to admit.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?

Yup! Lots of stuff. For instance, I have a wall sconce candle holder on the wall next to my desk, and hanging from that are some Mardi Gras beads. I love the sparkly!

25. How many countries have you visited?

Three. (But I don't remember Mexico and take my parents at their word that I've been there.) The other two are Canada and my own, the USA.

26. Have you made a prank phone call?

Yes, but not very many. My favorite was to call friends in the middle of the night in college and when they answered, to simply say, "Good night!"

27. Ever been on a train?

Yes! I love trains. I want to take a train across the country some day. I really wish the Big Stimulus Package had included a massive investment in railroad infrastructure. I know it included a lot of money for rail, but I'm thinking friggin' enormous. Build the infrastructure, regulate it, and let private companies run the next generation of really fast trains. That would be awesome!

28. Brown or white eggs?

Usually white, just because they're cheaper. In terms of quality or whatever, I have no opinion.

29. Do you have a cell-phone?

Yes! I love it. It has a 3mp camera and I added an 8GB memory card to it, so I can use it as an MP3 player.

30. Do you use Chap Stick?

Occasionally, in the winter. But not that brand, actually; I like the Burt's Bees stuff.

31. Do you own a gun?

No. Guns scare the shit out of me. I have no desire to even hold one, much less own one.

32. Can you use chop sticks?

Yes, but not very well. I need to practice more.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight?

Well, The Daughter's here now and The Wife is working. But The Wife gets home later, so I'll be with her. Weird question that belies this quiz's teenaged origins.

34. Are you too forgiving?

Either that or not forgiving enough.

35. Ever been in love?

I would hope so!

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow (or the next soonest week day)?

She'll probably go to work, I suppose.

37. Ever have cream puffs?

Yes. Not a big fan, actually, even though I love creamy stuff. Cream pies? Magnificent! Cream puffs? Meh.

38. Last time you cried?

When I realized that Holli on Hell's Kitchen will never be mine.

39. What was the last question you asked?

"Hey, did you forget that you have to do dishes today?"

40. Favorite time of the year?

Fall. October, specifically. October is the month that makes me feel alive: the turning of the leaves, football season gets serious, overalls take over my wardrobe again. (And the way July is going this year, I'm earning my October, dammit!)

41. Do you have any tattoos?

No.

42. Are you sarcastic?

Of course not. What would possibly make you think that?!

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?

The movie? Huh? No. This question is odd.

44. Ever walked into a wall?

Um...yes. When I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing. Ugh.

Apparently there are 21 more questions, which I assume will be presented next week. Fun wow!

No comments: