Sunday, October 31, 2010

Even closer...

Wow, these Buffalo Bills are certainly looking how I expected them to look this year. Lots of losses, but at least the team is playing more interestingly, they're playing harder than they ever did under Dick Jauron, and the games are more fun to watch. But they keep ending up in losses. Oh well. I don't have much to say about today's game, except to say that I saw a lot of heart on the field. Oh well. They came really, really close...they took the Chiefs all the way down to the last few seconds of overtime...and still ended up on the receiving end of the loss.

I was almost wondering how I'd do a post without using this graphic, but here it is.

What it feels like to be a Bills fan these days


Sigh.

(But isn't watching the Dallas Cowboy demise a lot of fun? As someone said on Twitter: "Welcome to bizarro world in Arlington. Dejected Cowboys fans & excited Rangers fans meet in the parking lot near the ballpark.".)

(Oh, and on an unrelated note, there shouldn't be a possibility of injury when receiving a pie in the face. Yeesh.)

1 comment:

Roger Owen Green said...

I HATE the Dallas Cowboys. America's Team - meh.