Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I'm not the only one!!!

I don't do this sort of thing very often at all...in fact, I almost never do it. I'm talking about sneaking photos of complete strangers when I'm out and about...and especially not when I'm at work. It just always seems a bit underhanded to do that, although lots of folks do it so maybe it just falls under the category of "people watching". But anyway, I was at work the other day, wandering about The Store taking care of maintenance issues, when I saw these two guys doing their shopping, I suppose for stuff for Christmas dinner or some such. And, well, my jaw dropped, because...well....

I'm NOT the only one!!!


It turns out that I'm not the only long-haired wearer of overalls in the Buffalo area. Huzzah!!!

(Yeah, could be they were just in town, visiting from someplace else. It's not like I was gonna charge up to the guy and start quizzing him, because I'm not a creepy stalker type. Unless George Lucas, Gillian Anderson, or Sela Ward walk in. Then, all bets are off.)

1 comment:

Aaron said...

That is freaking awesome. And freaky. I think I might have embarrassed myself if I had been paying you a surprise visit that day.