Wednesday, April 06, 2011

ANOTHER Random Wednesday Conversation Starter

Well, it happened: the Conversation Starter I posed this morning is actually a repeat. I had no recollection of the earlier post -- it's May 6, 2009, for those who are curious -- and I genuinely thought I was posing a new question. So, here's the new question: was this an easily-explained goof on my part since I can't possibly remember every post I've ever created here, or is this the first sign in what will be my long slow decline into inevitable dementia as I end up forgetting my own name? Discuss!

9 comments:

Aaron said...

Well, I wasn't going to say anything, but...

My first thought when you posted it on teh facebook was, "Huh, I think this was one of his Random Wednesday Conversation Starters."

Then, when it showed up here, my first thought was "Poor Kelly."

Glenn Whidden said...

Now you know what it's like to be Shatner, with fanboys asking him about old episodes he barely remembers. Don't worry, you're no more crazy than Shat. Um.

Probably a lot less crazy. And with better hair.

Love,
Obsessed Fanboy #1

Kaye Waller said...

I think it's the lack of donuts.

Doug said...

Well since I wasn't a reader back in "aught nine", I commented anyway. I look upon dementia as a gentle slide into a "blissful retirement". Why worry? You're not going to care after a certain point.

Kal said...

That actually torments me. The first time I reposted a picture on Tumblr that I had posted before I felt all kinds of stress. After I did that on my regular blog I tried to rationalize it by saying to myself that I post so much that this was bound to happen. But I do feel I am forgetting things. It's my worst nightmare.

Call me Paul said...

I'm sorry, who are you again?

Cleveland said...

You are suffering from "exploding head syndrome" quite common among liberals these days. Unfortunately the prognosis is grim, at least for the next 5 years.

Roger Owen Green said...

definitely dementia, which I'm obviously already experiencing myself, usually with homonyms I mix up.

Lynn said...

It happens to everyone who's been blogging a long time. I'm always worrying, "Have I said this before?"