Monday, June 04, 2012

Unlurkify, you lurking lurkifiers!

I haven't done this in a while, so I'm declaring this to be Delurking Week here at Byzantium's Shores. So, if you're a lurker, drop a comment! From now until Friday, I will enable anonymous comments. (Or, at least, I'll try to do so, if I can navigate the new Blogger's comments settings correctly. That's an adventure in itself...just ditching Blogger's new, and awful, CAPTCHAs was a job and a half.)

So, reveal yourselves, lurkers! Say something, even if it's just to tell me what a pea-brain I am. I can take it. I think.

5 comments:

blue girl said...

Delurking lurker, here. Hi Jacquandor!

Anonymous said...

What a pea-brain you are!

Ok, not really. But you asked for it.

Roger Owen Green said...

well, which legume brain would you rather be?

M. D. Jackson said...

Ha! Now's my chance!

You're a big goof and overalls look ugly!

Oh, wait. Did I forget to sign out and sign back in anonymously? Damn!

Let me try this again. Just ignore this post...

Lynn said...

Well... I'm not really a lurker because I comment occasionally and you know who I am and know I'm here but I do lurk more than I comment so I'm going to comment just for the heck of it.