Thursday, June 20, 2013

Something for Thursday

Oh crap, it's Thursday! And in my time zone, it still is, for another 19 minutes. Ha! Sorry to drop the ball so completely, but I'm in "Vacation Mode" at work and in my head and I'm still trying to extract this frakking book from my head. I know where the book is going, but I'm well into the third (and final) act and I've got quite the juggling act going on, and I'm finding it in general a bit of a struggle to make sure everything happens that's supposed to. Plus I've got my Muse, doing his drive-by visits, which are always helpful but also a bit vexing as I try to figure out how to use what he's giving me.

But anyway, enough whining. Here are the End Titles from Hook, by John Williams. This very fine score has pretty much disappeared except from the consciousnesses of devoted film music fans by virtue of the movie being, well, not all that good.

2 comments:

Ben Varkentine said...

My all-time favorite thing about Hook remains Terry Gilliam saying he only realized how good his "Munchausen" really was after he saw it.

Lynn said...

Hook "not all that good"? Well... I guess... maybe not. But I have always found it delightful.