Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunday Burst of Weird and Awesome!

Oddities and Awesome abound!

Just one thing today, but it's a doozie. If you're like me, you often lose time on sites like Cracked.com or TV Tropes. That's because you read one thing end up clicking more things, and next thing you know it's dinnertime (you sat down at the computer at breakfast), your family is irritated with you, and you have seventy-nine browser tabs open to pages on one of those sites. Well, here's a new site for the list: The World Geography. Just go. Thank (or curse) me later.

I'm spending a bunch of time on the site doing location research for future volumes of the Princesses In SPACE!!! series (not the actual title). That's my excuse, anyway. Yeah.

More next week!

2 comments:

??? said...

That is awesome...I think I'm going to take a lot of inspiration from there for my roleplaying games.

Dave Pogorzala said...

Damn you!

I will retaliate with Geoguessr:
http://geoguessr.com/

Navigate using the controls and attempt to figure out where in the world you are. Be sure to return to the start location, since that is the spot you are guessing, not where you may end up once you figure it out.