Thursday, November 28, 2013

Eight years on....

Spot the non-family member!

It's kind of a bummer that it actually will fall on Thanksgiving on occasion, as it does this year, but there's no controlling the calendar or the flow of time, no matter how we might wish to. Eight years ago today, Little Quinn departed for the final time.

He is forever a part of our lives, forever loved, forever missed, and forever remembered -- usually with more smiles than tears, but still...sometimes, the tears.

3 comments:

jason said...

Nicely said, Kelly. And as always, I'm so sorry for your loss.

I hope in spite of the timing, you and yours have a happy Thanksgiving tomorrow...

Roger Owen Green said...

I can only imagine.
My thoughts with your family.

SamuraiFrog said...

I hope you had a peaceful day.