Monday, December 30, 2013

The year in pictures

Thanks to Instagram and the new Flickr app for Android devices, I did a lot more casual picture-taking this year, as well as a lot more posting to Byzantium's Shores of pictorial content.

First, I did some pseudo-photoshopping involving everybody's favorite annoying four-year-old: Caillou In Inappropriate Places, and Caillou In Inappropriate Places II. I also posted a lot of what I see as "potential cover art" here -- this is stuff I've seen online that's kinda-sorta the type of thing I wouldn't mind seeing as possible cover art for volumes in the Princesses In SPACE!!! (not the actual title) series. Those posts are here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.

And here is a selection of photos from the past year. More are available at my Flickr and Instagram sites.


Created with flickr slideshow.

1 comment:

Roger Owen Green said...

Pictures I just don't do. Glad you do, though.