Friday, June 20, 2014

Instaweek(s)

Some recent pretty pictures!

Our trees are now in full leaf.



I have some new toys lately, like this impact driver. Love this thing!



A recent doodle, for an Instagram 30-day challenge:



Disney characters keep a close eye on the library for me.



We recently went to the local Botanical Gardens, housed in this building. I still need to post my photos of the plant life therein.



Neighbor cat likes to taunt Julio.



I like astromech droids in principle, but I hope they're not invented before I retire!



It's Farmer's Market time of year!



Hockey and basketball are over, huzzah!!!



I made emerald fried rice the other night. 'Twas quite tasty. Next time, I'll use a different protein, though -- ham, while quick and easy, just wasn't that exciting.



The other day I got home from work to see my father opening the gate in the backyard. A few seconds later, I saw why: he was giving the two wild turkeys in our yard an evacuation route.



Writing continues, sometimes frustrating, sometimes not...









...and sometimes with feline obstacles.



It's kind of hard to write a dramatic and emotional scene when this is going on at my feet:



And I had thought about buying a cat bed for the library, but now I see that I don't need to bother.



Lester also likes being in the kitchen when we're cooking.



All in all, life is good!



The Daughter, once eight, is now fifteen.



And I leave you with some cautionary words from Satchel.


Excelsior!

No comments: